Becoming a Certified Baby Signs® Center demonstrates to the families you serve that you are on the cutting edge of supportive, research-based programs to enhance children’s development. Many parents are now seeking out centers that use sign language to support children’s communication and facilitate their children’s language and pre-reading abilities.
Certified Baby Signs® Centers
- Reduce tantrums and tears
- Decrease biting and other aggressive behaviors
- Increase trust and affection between babies and teachers
- Promote positive emotional development
- Provide a common language for teachers, babies and parents in bilingual settings
- Support language and cognitive development
Baby Signs® Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Training
Training workshops are designed to be fun as well as informative, with games, songs, and activities liberally sprinkled through the sessions to keep teachers engaged and excited as they learn. Once you have successfully completed the training, you will become a Certified Baby Signs® Center and can use the Baby Signs® Program to enhance the effectiveness of your curriculum.
Baby Signs® with Healthy Minds can assist you in creating the perfect ECE Training Package for your program.
CONTACT US HERE to schedule your training today!