How do we create environments that nurture learning and foster self-esteem?
- We invite connection by cultivating relationships that are meaningful, that provide us with a sense of safety, and that welcome compassionate dialogue.
- We choose our words wisely, because what we say, and how we say it, matters.
- We seek understanding by listening to others, by offering grace to ourselves, and by perceiving failures as opportunities for growth.
- We facilitate spaces that encourage new ideas and exploration and that are accessible to all.
- We celebrate differences because each of us has strengths and the beauty within the unique aspects of each individual is what contributes to a vibrant society.
- We strive to continue to learn and grow throughout our lives and embrace the insight that comes with each new relationship we experience.
- We create openings for contribution to community through being our authentic selves.
Healthy Minds is dedicated to creating these nurturing environments for children and families. We are expanding our trove of infographics, articles, trainings, and other educational tools for families, educators, and other professionals to embolden children in ways that allow them to thrive.
The path to confident young learners starts here. We invite you to join us on this journey.